Just leave a comment with a link to your blog and I will follow you!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Boutique Style Cards

My younger sister is turning 24 in a week so I needed to make a Birthday card.  I got carried away and made 3!  They turned out so beautifully!





I made the bow with ribbon and a brad that I had in my embellishment drawer, the Embossing was done with my Sizzix Dots folder, and the border was cut from Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge.
This is the card I ended up sending to my sister.
Entered into PTT Challenge Anything Goes



The embossing is (on card) Cuttlebug Spots & Dots and (the band) Sizzix dots folder, the flower is from Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge and the "happy birthday" is from Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge.  the "stitching" was done by me by hand.
 

The card was the negative of the first card I made, I felt bad throwing all of that away so I glued it to the card and let it dry before peeling it off my Cricut Cutting Mat.  The Center is household aluminum foil embossed with my Sizzix flower mini folder that came with the Sizzix Texture Boutique.


No comments:

Post a Comment