Just leave a comment with a link to your blog and I will follow you!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be Punny

I was inspired by a challenge on one of my favorite blogs.  The challenge is Fun with Puns on Fantabulous Cricut.  I made a few cute cards to add to my stash.
I bought a Sizzix Texture Boutique machine for embossing recently.  It is super cute, and way easy to use.  However I am disappointed in my purchase and kicking myself for not getting the Cuttlebug that I really wanted.  The Boutique is great for small projects like the ones above, but it is smaller that industry standards.  You can't use the texture plates in the Boutique!  A little bird told me that Big B has picked up on my (SUPER OBVIOUS) hints and is planning on getting me a Xyron Creatopia for my birthday!!  YAY!  So that should ease my embossing woes! 

Here are my super simple super cute cards: 
   
"I'm Saury"
Cricut Create a Critter
Sizzix Dots embossing folder
Sizzix Swirls embossing folder
Spellbinders Circles Impressabilities
Fiskars Basic Alphabet stamp set
  
"You're a Hoot"
Cricut Create a Critter
Sizzix Swirls embossing folder
Fiskars Basic Alphabet stamp set



"Get Whale"
Cricut Create a Critter
Cricut George and Basic Shapes
Sizzix Dots embossing folder
Sizzix Swirls embossing folder
Fiskars Basic Alphabet stamp set

Get Whale envelope
Sizzix borders


 
"No one could BEE nicer than You"
Cricut Create a Critter
Sizzix Dots embossing folder
Fiskars Basic Alphabet stamp set
Martha Stewart Daisy Embellishment

This is my Fantabulous Cricut Challenge me Monday entry for Challenge # 98 Fun with Puns!



The inside was done with a generic rub on
On the envelope
Cuttlebug Love is in the Air borders


4 comments:

  1. Very cute cards! Love the little bee! Your punny sentiments are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variety of cute pun cards. This BEE especially likes the BEE card. I also have a Sizzix Boutique. Got it for $5 couple day after Thanksgiving Sales ago and I like it for small embossing but also have the Sizzix BIGkick for other embossing. Thanks for entering the Fantabulous Cricut Fun With Puns challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer at Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whale done on your bee-u-tiful cards :) Thanks you so much for creating with us at FCCB this week--your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete