Just leave a comment with a link to your blog and I will follow you!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Glass!



So I have a bunch of glass bottles / jars that I have saved because "I know that I can do something amazing with this"! I found Polar fruits in these cute little glass jars that look like buckets and they were $1 each.  After I used up the fruit I saved the jar.  It has been sitting on my window sill for a month now just waiting.  So finally I made something with it.  I am not sure what I am going to put in it yet.  Maybe I will give it as a gift.  But it turned out really cute.   

I used a Fiskars punch for the flower template.  I kept the etching cream on for 10 minutes (think I may try longer still) glued on the ribbon and the clip (both Target dollar bin finds).  I thought that the tag would be cute for the picture (another dollar bin find!)

 

I think I might plant some of Big B's and my wedding flowers in the jar and put a wedding picture on the clip... I may give it as a gift and make more.  I still have 2 jars left at home that need some love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment