Just leave a comment with a link to your blog and I will follow you!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday Week

So it is Birthday Week for Lil Mr!  (And me, we share a birthday!)  So March 10th!  I can't believe that Lil Mr. will be one!! It just doesn't seem real yet.  I feel like I just brought him home bundled up against that late snow we had last year.  Now he is walking, eating big boy food, talking a few words, and has teeth.  He claps, and shares, he hugs and kisses, he laughs at the right moments, it is a lot to take in.  But there is no time time to dwell!!  I have so much to do!  I made a banner that matches the invitations that I sent out, it is too cute and I will post a picture when it is complete.  On Friday I have to make a cake and maybe get some of it decorated.  I am going to attempt this look...

http://www.bakerella.com/pop-star-jennifer/
But mine is going to me two tiers, no mouth and purple and green.  So excited to see how it turns out.  Oh an the cake is going to be a banana cake.  Yum!!  Bananas are a food group to the Lil Monster!  It should be a blast!  I can't wait to see him open his presents and eat his cake!! YAY!  Happy Birthday Week Lil Mr!!!  (And Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment